Our goal is to be a Church of extraordinary prayer!
Here are some of the ways we strive to do that:
- Encouraging people to pray individually, with their spouses, children and grandchildren.
- Equipping people to pray in their Missional Communities (MCs), DNA Groups and when they disciple one-on-one.
- Inviting people to let us know how we can pray for them or rejoice with them by filling out our Connection Card on Sundays or online Prayer Request card.
- Join the Prayer Team so you can receive requests and praises to pray over! Contact our Prayer Team Leader Pete Ybarra at email@example.com.
- Join our Global Missions Prayer Team. Contact our Global Missions Prayer Team Leader Mari Fennell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Being part of our private FaceBook Prayer Page
- Prayer times during Sunday gatherings.
- Every week on Wednesday is a fasting and prayer day for our Church. Pastor Jim usually sends out a prayer email.
- Every Friday night we gather online from 6:30-7:30pm for All-Epic Prayer. To join contact Mari Fennell at email@example.com for the prayer list and link.
- Every month on the last Friday, 7-8pm, we gather with other local churches for All-Church Prayer. Go here to find out where we meet next.
- Every year we participate in the International Day of Prayer for Persecuted Christians and the U.S. National Day of Prayer (NDP).
- Check out these resources: https://justinlong.org/prayer-guides/